- A $20 deposit is required to reserve or use a campsite.. This deposit will be refunded after an EMR employee inspects the campsite(s) and determines that all rules have been followed and the campsite is clean. If the rules are not followed, then the deposit is forfeited and the campers could possibly be expelled from the EMR premises. All Deposits must be claimed before leaving the Premises.
- Absolutely NO UNDERAGE DRINKING! Campsite Leaders are responsible for enforcing that no-one under 21 years old consumes alcoholic beverages.
- Absolutely NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED at any time! There are no exceptions to this rule:sparklers, spinners, firecrackers, etc.
- The campsite(s) must be left in the same condition as they were found:
- Campsite must be cleaned of all trash before leaving.
- Any Campfire Wood that is left must be stacked neatly beside the fire ring.
- NO GLASS, METAL, OR GARBAGE must be left in the Fire Ring.
- All trash must be separated as instructed below.
- No destruction, defacing, or moving of EMR property.
- Each campsite user(s) is totally responsible for their garbage.
- ALL CANS, GLASS, and METAL must be put in BLACK GARBAGE BAGS.
- ALL PAPER, PLASTIC, and FOOD GARBAGE must be put in CLEAR/WHITE GARBAGE BAGS.
- ALL PAINTBALL BOXES must be broken down and stacked beside the other garbage.
- NO FIRING OF PAINTBALL MARKERS in or around the Campsites.
- ALL FIRES must be TOTALLY CONTAINED in a fire ring. NO GLASS, METAL, OR GARBAGE should be thrown in campfire. Only burn paper products and Paintball Boxes.
- Campsite users must be respectful of other campers concerning NOISE, PROFANITY, and VERBAL ABUSE.
- All Campers must observe Quiet Time after Midnight.
- All Campers must respect the opinions and feelings of other players.
- No FOUR WHEELERS, ATVs, MINI-BIKES, UNLICENSED TRAIL BIKES, or GOLF CARTS allowed without prior permission and insurance covering EMR.
- Only one vehicle is allowed to park on each campsite. All other vehicles can park in campsite Parking Areas.
- ALL GENERATORS MUST BE TURNED OFF BY MIDNIGHT, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Join Our Newsletter
September 22 @ 3:00 pm - September 24 @ 5:00 pm
October 6 - October 8
October 13 - October 15
October 21 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
October 21 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm